Please read through the terms and conditions on using this Site. Please click
below if you agree or disagree to the conditions set forth in using this site.
If you disagree, your information will not be saved.
Acceptance of Terms Through Use
By accessing, browsing and using the Bitstop Inc Web site (Site), you
acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to all terms, conditions,
privacy and warranty policies, and notices contained or referenced herein (the
Proprietary Rights and Restrictions on Use
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this Site
are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets,
and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by
Bitstop Inc in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify,
distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform,
publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
You may, however, print or download content from our Site for your own use, on
in case of authorized dealers, for reasonable business purpose. Systematic
retrieval of data or other content from this Site to create or compile, directly
or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written
permission from Bitstop Inc is strictly prohibited.
Accuracy of Information and Systems Disruptions
While Bitstop Inc makes every effort to ensure that all information on its Site
is accurate and up-to-date, it makes no warranties or representations to this
effect and assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical errors
or other omissions in the content of its Site.
If a product is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect
information due to a typographical or technical error, Bitstop Inc reserves the
right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly
on the Site.
While Bitstop will strive to maintain the accuracy of quantities and prices
maintained in the Site, We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such
orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has
Policies, pricing, and item availability are subject to change without notice
and we reserve the right to limit quantities. Prices displayed on our Site are
subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment. Images are shown for
representational purposes only. In the event we are unable to provide an actual
image of a product, Bitstop Inc reserves the right to substitute a similar image
for the one described in the product information.
Bitstop Inc does not, and cannot, control the flow of data to or from its
network and other portions of the Internet. Such traffic depends, by and large,
on the performance of Internet services provided or controlled by third parties.
At times, actions or inactions of such third parties can impair or disrupt your
connections to the Internet. Although Bitstop Inc will use commercially
reasonable steps to avoid or correct such connectivity problems, it cannot
guarantee that such disruptions will not occur. Bitstop Inc, accordingly,
disclaims any and all liability resulting from or related to such events.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Bitstop Inc, its subsidiaries, affiliates or supplies be
liable for any for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or
other damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of
revenue, lost of profits, loss of data, business interruption, or loss of
business information), arising out of or in connection with use or inability to
use the Bitstop Inc site or our service provided hereunder, regardless of the
form of action, whenever in contract, tort (including negligence), strict
product liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility
of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Bitstop Inc and its
subsidiaries, suppliers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees,
contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses,
including attorneys fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site or
own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise
subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with
Bitstop Inc in asserting any available defenses.
Third Party Sites
While Bitstop Inc is selective in its choice of linked sites displayed on its
Site, these third party sites are not under Bitstop Incs control and Bitstop
Inc is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained
in a linked site. Bitstop Inc provides links to you as an added service beyond
its product offerings, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement
by Bitstop Inc of the site. You acknowledge that Bitstop Inc is not responsible
for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect
of the content of such sites.
Bitstop Inc may, from time to time, and in its sole discretion, amend these
Bitstop Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access
to all or part of this Site, with or without notice.
Severability and Integration
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire
agreement between you and Bitstop Inc with respect to this Site and supersedes
all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral,
written, or electronic) between you and Bitstop Inc with respect to this Site.
shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as
nearly as possible, the original intent of the parties, and the remaining
portions shall remain in full force and effect.
A. Terms and Conditions:
- The warranty applies only to the products carried or distributed by
Bitstop Inc, that can be identified by the Bitstop Inc trademark warranty
- Items purchased from Bitstop Inc is fully warranted from date of purchase
for a period of twelve (12) months, or depending upon the warranty stated in
front, against manufacturing defects, by reason of design, materials or
- Within the warranty period, all defective items are for check-in service
only, and are subject for inspection and repair only. The decision for
replacement shall be dependent upon the distributor/manufacturer on the
defective item(s). Bitstop Inc will, at its option, repair or replace the
defective item(s) at no charge, provided it is returned during the warranty
period. Parts for the replacement are warranted for the remainder of the
original warranty period.
- For one (1) year from the date of original purchase, Bitstop Inc will
provide the labor for warranty repair without any service charge at our
Service Centers at any of the Bitstop Inc branches.
- For out of town clients, if ever an item breaks down, the client has to
send us that item, and we'll have it repaired or replaced, depending on the
decision of the distributor/manufacturer of the defective item. After the
repair or replacement, we will send notice to the client that said item is
available for pickup. Bitstop Inc will not ship the repaired unit, neither
will we be liable for any freight charges. The client has to shoulder all the
shipping expenses during that back-and-forth transaction.
- Consumables and/or accessories are not covered by any warranty. (i.e.
mouse, mouse pad, ink cartridges, ribbons, toners, diskettes, covers, etc.).
- The warranty on computer item(s) does not include software or virus
problems. Bitstop Inc is not responsible for loss of program or data stored on
hard disk drives. The client/customer is responsible of having their data
backed-up before requesting for warranty service.
- The warranty is void:
- If the item(s) has been damaged brought about by accident, misuse,
misapplication or any abnormal causes (i.e. animal/insect bites or wastes on
parts, use of wrong voltage, damages caused by the use of non-original
consumables, damages caused by fire, floods, earthquakes, and other incidental
- If the warranty seal(s) of the item(s) has been tampered with or altered
in any way
- If repaired or serviced by others besides us.
- If the product serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
- There will be no On-site services and lending of backup units.
- Warranty is valid only for original purchaser only.
B. Warranty Limitations:
- The warranty set forth is exclusive and no other warranty, whether written
or oral, is expressed or implied. Bitstop Inc specifically disclaims the
implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will the our company or its suppliers be liable to the client
for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages arising
out of the use of any product or documentations like computer hardwares,
softwares, accessories, upgrades, etc. including any lost profit or lost
savings, or any claim by any party, even if a representative of our company or
its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Product(s) that has been sent to a third party manufacturing
representative through us for service warranty, our company will only serve as
a bridge in following up the products and will not be held liable for any
delays in releasing the item(s).
- Our company shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any item(s) that
were checked-in or sent in our office, due to floor, fire, earthquake or other
abnormal conditions beyond our control.
- Due to copyright on softwares, we will not be held liable for units seized
or confiscated by authorities due to unlicensed software.
C. Procedure in claiming the warranty:
- Attach a photocopy of this warranty agreement together with the defective
- Write your name with the telephone number and the problem of the item(s)
on our After Sales Service Receipt (ASSR).
- Please do not include accessories of the defective items (i.e. power
cable, printer cable, etc.) and items that are not purchased from us.
- Please take note that we will not pay any freight charges. All items
should be check-in or sent to the branch you bought the item
- Any warranty items not claimed within 30 days from date of service will be
disposed of by our company in any manner to cover the cost of service.
All Prices are vat exclusive.
- We only accept the currency Philippine Peso.
- All the prices published in our web site are based on our walk-in prices
and are on cash basis only.
- Credit card payment are subject to an additional 5% surcharge.
- Prices excludes delivery of the product.
- We receive online orders 24x7x365, but only process orders from Monday to
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM.
- The customer will only pay for the order after Bitstop Inc confirms that
the item(s) ordered are on stock and available.
- Cash payments are accepted for customers who pick up the items at our
- After we confirm that the items are on stock and available, we will
process the order, prepare the item(s), and then inform the customer when the
will be ready for pick up.
- Check payments are by default, not accepted, unless such is cleared by our
accounting department prior to the transaction.
PayPlus+ Money Transfer
Cash deposits using bank-to-bank money transfers are encouraged through our
online payment facility at PayPlus+.
Check deposits are NOT accepted
If ever the customer ignores the above statement, and stills deposits a check as
the payment for the order, Bitstop Inc has the option of cancelling the order.
The customer should contact a representative of the Bitstop Inc about more
information on this.
Payment on Credit Terms
- All Credit transactions are subject to approval by Bitstop. If approved, a
notification of credit approval will sent by Bitstop Inc to clients/customers.
Until such notice is received, client is aware that Bitstop Inc is under no
obligation to deliver any items ordered.
- After the credit approval notice, we will confirm that the items are on
stock and available, we will process the order, prepare the item(s), and then
inform the customer when the will be ready for pick up.
Delivery Within the Philippines
- Bitstop Inc can deliver the ordered item(s) to any major city inside the
- The Bitstop Inc has the option of using a third-party courier or its own
delivery facilities to ship the item(s) within Metro Manila, Region I, II,
CAR, III, Bicol Region, which will hereinafter be referred to as coverage
area. For deliveries outside the coverage area, a third-party courier will be
- The minimum fee is P 250 for deliveries within coverage area with a
guaranteed delivery date within 5 days from order confirmation.
- 350 for guaranteed delivery within 4 days from order confirmation
- 450 for guaranteed delivery within 3 days from order confirmation
- All Dealer Orders above PhP 5,000.00 will entitle dealer to free 5-day
- The minimum fee is P 350 for 5-day guaranteed delivery for locations
outside coverage area. Additional shipping charge may apply, based on the
item's volumetric weight, declared value and location of the recipient. A
surcharge of 100 will be applied to each shorter day guaranteed delivery.
- Delivery does not include set-up and/or installation of the items.
Delivery Lead Time
- For pick up, lead time of preparation of the items usually take 1 to 2
working days after the order has been processed, provided the item(s) ordered
are on stock.
- For deliveries, lead time of preparation and delivery of the item(s)
usually take 2 to 4 working days after the order has been processed, provided
the item(s) ordered are on stock.
- If the item(s) are not currently on stock, the we will advice the customer
when the items would become available. Notice of availability will be send
through email, text message (SMS) through cellphone, or voice call.
- Some locations are considered out-of-town-deliveries by the courier and
may take longer to deliver.
- Working days excludes Sundays and holidays.